A downloadable game for Windows
Multiplayer Marble (MM) is a digital translation of the classic marble game played all over the world.
- Marble Control
- LAN (Local)
- Online (Steam)
How to Play Online
- You must install Steam and login.
- Start the game.
- In the Main Menu, switch from "LAN Mode" to "Internet Mode".
- Click "Play" to Host.
- Click "Find Games" to search for online servers.
NB: The Steam Overlay displays the game as "Spacewars". Don't worry, it won't affect your gameplay. This is because the game has yet to be Greenlit.
This is a pre-alpha prototype for a multiplayer marble game. In its current state the gameplay structure is totally open and we let you the players enforce your own rules.
Suggested rules to get you started:
- Play in turns.
- Each player has 5 lives.
- Enter "Target Mode" during your turn.
- To score and reduce a life; hit your opponent's marble and then visit the goal pit.
- Last surviving player wins.
Feedback is much welcome. Let's play, discuss and build the game together!
Click download now to get access to the following files: